Copaiba oil and balm have been used externally and internally for centuries by traditional South American healers. The oil comes from the resin of the Copaiba tree. We now know that it was already used in 1625 to treat many physical complaints. Recent studies have shown that it actually provides multiple health benefits. For example, Copaiba provides the necessary support and relief for bronchitus, diarrhea, cystitis and all kinds of skin problems.
Copaiba Oil & Your health
Below we list the various health benefits. As you will see, this is not the first oil, but it is truly a special gift from nature.
- Prevents possible liver damage.
- Helps with good dental care (mouthwash).
- Brain protective (cortex) effect (see research here)
- Anti-inflammatory effect (for internal use).
- Helps with your pain complaints by blocking a pain stimulus by the sensory neurons.
- Skin care effect including reduction of acne (for external use).
- Can reduce stress.
How do you use Copaiba oil?
There are many ways to apply this oil. Because this is a highly concentrated oil, you can dilute it a bit. To do this, mix the oil half and half with a vegetable oil of your choice.
First of all, the external use. You can apply the oil directly to the skin or by mixing a few drops with your day cream. People who suffer from acne can benefit directly from this because of its skin-healing properties.
If you want to use this Copaiba internally, that is also possible. For example, by rinsing it in your mouth mixed with coconut oil. You then have a very good and natural rinse for optimal oral hygiene. Finally, this oil is also used in aromatherapy. This in combination with others essential oils. The delicious sweet scent has a nice relaxing effect and reduces stress.
External use of Copaiba oil:
- Apply 2 to 4 drops on the desired area or specifically on you chakra and reflex points.
Internal use of Copaiba oil:
- Inhale or vaporize (diffuse) to relieve the airways.
- Take by adding 1 to 3 drops to a glass of water, tea or juice.
- Mix a few drops with coconut oil and use it as a mouthwash.
Maybe this wonderful Dragon's Blood oil also something for you?
Customers give Smart Bazar a 4.6 / 5
Before 17.30 pm. ordered, delivered tomorrow
Physical store & webshop
Priority shipping NL & EU